Internship with APON
APON Foundation is looking for enthusiastic, qualified individuals interested in applying for an internship with us. The four month internship program aims towards providing the concerned young individuals with an opportunity to learn and discover the manner of serving the community in a professional environment. They will also learn to work efficiently and punctually.
If you are interested, please download and complete Internship Application Form and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the program you are applying for as the subject of the email.
Please note that this is a four month long internship program which will be effective from 1 January every year.
For queries about an internship program or internships at APON Foundation in general, please send an email to email@example.com
- Must be enrolled in undergraduate or graduate courses of any background from a reputable college/university.
- Fluent in writing both English and Bangla (or with a very strong background in either)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially MS Word and MS Excel)
- Must be wiling to work with underprivileged community
- Must have access to internet
- Must demonstrate commitment to APON’s mission and values.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Please visit APON’s website www.aponfoundation.org