Internship with APON
APON Foundation welcomes enthusiastic and qualified youth to join our internship program. The four-month long internship program aims to provide an opportunity to understand the culture and ethics of working in a professional environment. Interns here also learn the importance of being efficient and punctual at work.
- Must be enrolled in undergraduate or graduate courses in UGC approved university.
- Should be fluent in writing, preferably in both English and Bangla (or with a very strong background in either)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially MS Word and MS Excel)
- Must be enthusiastic to work with underprivileged communities
- Demonstrate a commitment to APON’s mission and values
- Conduct research for the organization on demand.
- Renew/Revise/Generate statistics of existing organizational information such as volunteer demographics and project impacts.
- Assist in Development of manuals, curriculums and reports for core projects
- Conduct research for ongoing/potential projects
If you are interested to join our internship programs, please email us your CV with photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the program you are applying for as the subject of the email.
For queries about any program at APON Foundation in general, please send an email to email@example.com