Volunteering with APON
APON Foundation is looking for motivated students who are interested in working for the development of underprivileged sections of the society to volunteer with us. The program aims to provide concerned young individuals with an opportunity to learn and discover the experiences of working in in a professional environment. They will also learn to work efficiently and punctually.
If you are interested, please submit your application with your latest CV and photographs to email@example.com with the name of the program you are applying for as the subject of the email.
- Must be enrolled in undergraduate or graduate courses of any background from any college or university.
- Fluent in either English or Bangla
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially MS Word)
- Must be willing to work with underprivileged communities
- Demonstrate a commitment to APON’s mission and values.